Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom, www.learnship.com. Our teachers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes/offices through our state-of-the-art Virtual Classroom to teach online courses.
We are looking for freelance trainers with:
• Native-level fluency in Japanese, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
• Experience teaching Japanese/Business Japanese (strongly preferred)
• Intermediate or higher level proficiency in English
• Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
• A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
• A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
• Friendly, outgoing personalities
• Lesson preparation
• Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
• Assigning students homework and providing session & course feedback online
• Fun working atmosphere
• Opportunity to gain experience–and become Learnship certified–in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Flexible schedule for online teaching
• An attractive hourly wage
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, please forward your CV/Resume with “Online Japanese Teacher” in the subject line.
To find out more about LearnShip, please visit our website at www.learnship.com.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.