We are looking for a native German speaker to help us with our international development.
• Marketing research and analytics
• Assisting in online marketing campaigns (mobile, web)
• Community management: replying to user feedback via reviews, email, etc.
• Helping to shape the online presence of SIEN products
• Seeking out “buzz” on tech websites and blogs
• Translations into German
• Native German speaker
• Impeccable writing skills: correct grammar and spelling is essential
• Currently enrolled in a French school or university
• Able to produce high-quality work and meet deadlines
• Knowledgable with computer software: Microsoft Office and HTML basics, as well as social media networks + tools (Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Buffer..)
• 6-month internship with a “Convention de stage” from a French school/university
• Full-time preferred, part-time possible
• Based in Paris, 75011
• 800€ gross (720€ Net)
• Restaurant tickets
• Transportation reimbursed 50%
For more information about our products, please visit:
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.