Every year we hire over 1000 native or bilingual speakers!
We are looking for native or bilingual speakers (English, German, Spanish, Chinese, etc.) for part-time language teaching (kids, teens or adults) or babysitting (3-12 years old) jobs. More than 100 positions will be available from next January!
It’s more than just a job!
• Join a community of foreign students/expatriates and get the chance to make new friends from all over the world!
• Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages!
• Discover a new way of teaching! You will use a specific method developed by experts in language acquisition (our company was named the 2009 most innovative Enterprise in Europe by the JCI).
• Perks : Free French classes for our employees in Paris, Free Velib’ year pass & free events!
We adapt to your schedule: positions go from 2 to 20 hours per week.
• Be at least 18,
• You have to stay for at least 4 months,
• For childcare jobs: previous experience with children required (formal or informal),
• For teaching jobs: previous experience in teaching required,
• Minimum level of French language is not required,
Salary: EUR 10-20 /hour.
To apply, we don’t need a resume: simply fill-in the application form on our website:
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.